The Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce has partnered with energy experts CQI Associates to offer you the services of the Chamber Energy Purchasing Cooperative Program. As part of an ongoing effort to provide value to our members, we are happy to announce the Fall 2017 enrollment campaign is underway.
Joining the Chamber's Energy Co-op Program provides:
Increased Purchasing Power in procuring competitive electric and natural gas rates.
Support so you don’t ‘go through it alone’.
Budget Stability by offering Fixed Rate energy supply costs.
Year-round Customer Support through
Key factor for the lower market rates into 2018: Due to the mild winter of 2016, rates are at near record low numbers and optimal for Fall renewal contracts. Procuring utility rates from third party suppliers remains a viable means to reduce utility expenses.
There is NO FEE to join the Co-op and one application covers ALL of your electricity and natural gas accounts for ALL locations.
To enroll in the Chamber of Commerce Commercial Energy Co-op:
1. Obtain a Letter of Authorization through the Chamber or CQI Associates websites
2. Complete and Sign the Letter of Authorization
3. Provide a recent copy of all of your Utility bill/s, all pages, for all accounts you are enrolling.
4. Provide a full copy of any utility agreement you are presently under.
5. Scan and email full copies of all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 410-630-5911
6. Mail the originals to:
Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 510
144 East Main Street
Salisbury, MD 21803
If you have any questions contact Joe or Greg at CQI Associates, LLC.
Joe Tabeling - email@example.com or 443-472-3870
Greg Pasha – firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-745-8487
"Serving Chamber Members as the Trusted Energy Advisor since 2004"